50Blue is a digital marketing agency, based in Portsmouth, Hampshire. We help ambitious companies succeed in a digital world. Our agency is focused on the outcome first, consulting with businesses on their marketing and providing comprehensive strategy and imaginative creative that helps move our client's companies forward.
50Blue has been established for 3 years and recently became part of a larger communications group, The Asembl Group. The Asembl Group is a collective of creative businesses each specialising in their own vertical with live events, logistics, creative, and marketing all covered.
We are now looking for a driven, ambitious individual to join the agency in a Marketing Account Manager role, to help build and grow the business and achieve our growth targets for the year. You will work closely with the agency Director and will be able to confidently engage with existing and new clients to pitch and win work, deliver existing work and build relationships. This role is integral to helping the business grow and if you are excited by the prospect of working with a new, exciting agency backed by a growing communications group then we want to hear from you.
- Someone with drive and passion to help grow the agency
- Solid marketing and advertising background
- Ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- Persuasive and confident individual
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail and budget management
- Awareness of marketing processes and digital platforms
- Previous experience managing integrated campaign – creative, branding, content, digital and social
- Stakeholder management
- Manage multiple client relationships
- To build and manage a portfolio of accounts across our service offering
- Project manage campaigns with agency director across the full marketing mix – from brief to concept and delivery
- Reporting to clients on key performance metrics and continued success of campaigns
- Understand your client’s business and objectives: strategic input to develop briefs
- Drive new business across B2C and B2B accounts with a focus on digital campaign management
- Event industry experience
- Marketing degree or similar
- Previous Agency Experience