£40,000 to £50,000, £50,000 to £60,000, £60,000 to £70,000
Full Time/Permanent, Contract, Freelance
Agency, Corporate, Incentives
Operations, Planning & Strategy, Senior Management
Greater Manchester, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
- Development of the Accommodation (ACM) plan for Contractors and Organising Committee Workforce.
- Main point of contact for Games Workforce Client Group, identifying accommodation requirements, managing their allocation, and contracting process.
- Work with the ACM Reservation System (ARS) Manager to ensure the optimal implementation of the online booking process for Games Workforce and improve the overall service delivery of the ARS.
- Manage and monitor all client reservations and liaise with relevant functional areas (FA) and clients in relation to their accommodation needs and reservations in the ARS.
- Work in integration with the ACM Contract and Inventory Manager to align the client needs to the existing hotel operator offer and complete an accurate allocation plan by user group.
- Negotiation of rates and contract terms and conditions with accommodation providers.
- Review pre-games event requirements, existing timelines, and planning strategies/gap analysis. Monitor and manage contract service levels and resolve issues or escalate to ACM Lead where appropriate.
- Assisting the ACM Lead in delivering the ACM Operational Plan, producing a sub project plan for the client groups.
- Work in integration with the ACM Finance Manager to ensure correct invoicing and finance processing of accommodation bookings.
- Assist in providing regular reports to the CGF in relation to the ACM plan and room rates and financial summaries.
- Assist in delivering the Birmingham 2022 Accommodation Sustainability Strategy.
- Provide accommodation service support for CGF General Assemblies, Chef de Mission seminars and CGA visits and meetings.
- Assisting in developing the process and procedures relevant to the ACM FA.
- Ensure issue & incident resolution process and procedures at Games time.
- Represent the ACM FA at senior management forums and with client groups.
- Produce and ensure effective crisis management protocols and procedures.
- Event Operations (onsite/HQ as appropriate).
- Effectively contribute to the collation and documentation of specific accommodation information for the Transfer of Games Knowledge required by the CGF
- Responsible for the management of an accommodation portfolio worth £3.5 million
- Member of the Women at Work Network