Head of Campaigns
£70,000 to £80,000, £80,000 to £90,000
Responsible for leading all brand and corporate level campaign activity at Capita and playing a leadership role within the wider team to drive marketing excellence and deliver engaging and effective campaigns on budget, and on time.
- Delivering brand, partnership and corporate campaigns targeting a cross-industry C-suite and senior audience. Lead the planning, execution and measurement of all brand and corporate marketing raising awareness of Capita and supporting in shifting perception of Capita as a strategic partner and thought leader.
- Partnering with Head of Brand Strategy to ensure the successful launch of brand advertising and media partnerships, including The Telegraph, identifying opportunities for continual improvement and optimisation.
- Persona mapping and development of buyer journeys, utilising marketing automation and engagement programmes through Pardot. Marketing lead on buyer journey project engaging divisional teams.
- Working collaboratively with the Capita Institute to maximise reach of thought leadership content, industry specific insights, market trends and media partnerships by driving multi-channel campaign activity.
- Development of content assets relevant to every stage of the buyer journey including podcasts, insight articles, video, interactive infographics, website landing pages, online publications through Turtl, reports, diagnostic tools.
- Management of campaign managers and ongoing leadership support and mentoring to wider team to ensure the development of best-in-class campaign plans in response to briefs, engaging and briefing experts across marketing and communications including events, design, social media, digital and marketing automation.
- Engagement with events team to ensure successful execution of Capita-owned conferences, webinars and roundtables. Lead on all campaign activity around Capita sponsorship and attendance at large-scale third party events including London Tech Week and Women in Tech.
- Working collaboratively with internal communications leads to build advocacy and ensure engagement of 55,000 colleagues with brand and corporate level campaigns, partnerships and thought leadership content.