As Head of Events I am responsible for setting the company event strategy including, delivery processes, resourcing, and budget. This is a newly created role, previously Capita events were run within separate business units, within the corporate centre. The strategy I created guarantees increased group level buying power, higher delivery standards, consistency of brand representation, efficiency, value for money via negotiated group contracts, reduced risk and exposure and support the pipeline of the marketing pipeline. The team deliver a variety of events which support the different Capita divisions which are differentiated by messaging and look and feel.
- Created and implemented new strategy and delivery process to support the wider business strategy
- Design the annual events calendar in line with business strategy
- Advise senior leadership on event presence and engagement
- Setting and measurement of objectives and ROI with the Sales and Marketing Teams
- Created new event delivery policies to meet required level of controls including supplier selection and management
- Member of the Pandemic Response Team for Event and Travel input and onsite Health and Safety with a focus on Covid-19 safety measures
- Pivoted the team to digital and virtual delivery making sure we are still supporting our clients with information and thought leadership