Head of Business Operations
Conferences, Corporate, Festivals
- Event Planning: Directing the planning approach for 200+ events to enable the delivery of best in class events in a dynamic and fiercely competitive industry.
- Procurement & Finance: Managing direct costs (£25m+), optimising cash flow and continually seek to enhance cost savings.
- Technology: Embedding technology solutions to support agile delivery and innovation. Mitigating cyber-risk. Deep knowledge of systems to support seamless business delivery and continually updating own knowledge and abilities.
- Health, Safety & Security: Responsible for monitoring risk, business resilience, continuity planning and incident reporting. Ensuring best practice to optimise safety at events and offices premises is adhered to through delivering an annual training programme for 900+ colleagues.
- Sustainability: Drives the implementation of the Group’s Sustainability Strategy. Spearheading the carbon emissions reduction programme to be carbon neutral and halve waste produced at events by 2025.
- Corporate Travel: Oversee the Divisional travel programme (£4m+), ensure travel policy compliance and translating travel trends and data to drive Operations’ strategy.
- Real Estate: Engage with the Group Real Estate team to manage 14 office locations. Responsible for the full life cycle of the real estate portfolio (strategy, planning, lease & operations).