Events and Sponsorship Coordinator
£20000 to £30000
Audio Visual, Creative Events, Experiential
- Plan and coordinate event and marketing projects, consistently meeting key deadlines ahead of schedule.
- Nurture client relationships by setting expectations and tailoring their experience.
- Meet with clients to develop and achieve logistical, financial and creative objectives.
- Liaise event and creative brief to internal and external technical crew and designers.
- Present event programmes internally and pitch sponsorship opportunities to clients.
- Increase brand awareness for the organisation and our sponsorship clients through statsdriven digital marketing, frequently analysing and optimising campaign data.
- Coordinate sponsorship income, budgets and invoice tracking through a CRM system.
- Review and report project feedback throughout timelines, communicating any concerns.