£20000 to £30000, £30,000 to £40,000
Agency, Audio Visual, Conferences
- Planned, delivered and hosted global events in the legal industry, ranging from webinars to networking receptions and awards ceremonies;
- Main duties centred on setting up virtual webinars: event and registration pages, branding and uploading headshots, logos and bios.
- Solely transformed the Global Practice Guides in-person roundtables into a series of live webinars, managing each event end-to-end;
- Maintained the company’s global events calendar, ensuring the effective delivery of all events to agreed budget and timeframe;
- Managed the diaries of the Guide Editors and research team, monitoring their progress against deadlines;
- Organised sponsored global webinars end-to-end as well as acting as main point of contact for all external sponsors and speakers;
- This included following up booking confirmations, scheduling briefing calls and performing On24 system run-throughs.
- Liaised with sponsors to ensure they received the publicity they were contracted for;
- Maintained award shortlists and accurate delegate databases through Aventri, Salesforce and On24;
- Managed delegate communication, from general enquiries mailbox to sending joining instructions and post-event follow up;
- Worked closely with marketing department on marketing collateral, invitations and branding assets.
- Conducted post-event data reporting to Head of Marketing and Event Director;
- Venue sourcing and booking, supplier research, AV management and logistics planning;
- Coordinated on-site event-day activity, liaising with the venue, suppliers, photographers, in-house teams as well as running registration desks via Cvent/Noodle Live.