£30,000 to £40,000, £40,000 to £50,000
Exhibitions, Live Events
- Built strong relationships with US exhibit contractors, managing tendering process, selecting successful contractor, negotiating show management contract of $1 million and customer pricing. Trained their teams, driving improvement of processes and exhibitor portal.
- Coordinated ITW team, customers, venue, exhibit contractor and fire marshal to design, cost and modify layouts of the exhibition floors, supporting event growth.
- Set up and ran exhibition levels on site, liaising with venues, exhibit contractor, unions, security, agency staff and suppliers to ensure set up and dismantle executed to plan.
- Collaborated with project leads to manage the move to 2 new venues, including the additional challenge in Atlanta of having an exhibition across 2 hotels where regulations and approaches often differed.
- Designed and planned pavilions for larger customers, advising on layout, artwork and furnishings. Started with 1 pavilion, grew to 6 with large, branded walls, optimising customer brand exposure and increasing revenues by $250,000.
- Managed 150 exhibitors, 65 branded meeting room holders, 6 pavilion holders and 3 lounge sponsors, working closely from receipt of contract to onsite at events and developing strong relationships. Later supervised an Ops Assistant who managed the smaller exhibitors.
- Significantly improved the information sent to delegates by launching an online Organisation Guide. Subsequently implemented a Customer Portal, streamlining the customer administration process and removing the need for temporary administration staff.
- Created new event revenue streams, such as hybrid exhibit booths/meeting rooms and an official After Party. Organised an annual 5k Charity Run at the event, raising around $17,000 each year for Télécoms Sans Frontiers.
- Designed exhibition floorplans in readiness for move in 2021 and subsequently several reorganised, lower occupancy, Covid-safe versions in case a live event can go ahead.